Friday, August 7, 2009

Another Day

Let's start with more pictures from our drive. To be honest, I have taken very few pictures since arriving in Boulder. 

This is still from our drive through Utah or Wyoming. I did like the rocks, though after a while even those became repetitive. I had my sunglasses on most of the time and was often surprised that the landscape was not pink, but actually green. These rocks were a nice surprise with their pinkish color.



Rather crooked, but amazing to see:



And another one:



At a rest stop. The dudes hiked up a hill but my lens makes this look less exciting than it probably was for them. 


Finally a change in scenery. About time!



Ok, IKEA must be right behind this hill. For those shopping at the Sacramento IKEA this comment might actually make sense.



Colorado, finally! And already we have some trees taller than me. This might be OK after all. 



OK Toby I will not shake out our red napkins here.



Kum on!



Colorado has the most amazing sunsets. For the best one I have left my camera at home, but this one shows you the vast skies, in fact, Stephen is pretty excited being able to see sunset and moon rise at the same time.






No comments:

Post a Comment